Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some of my Favorite Songs

A lot of things inspire me.  My main influence is my emotions; a close second is music.  Here are some of my favorite songs.


I love both of those songs for the same reason:  I feel like I'm living in the wrong era.  I think the years from 1920-1950 were amazing.  Yes, they were hard, but... everything from those years just seems so right to me.  I especially love the music and the fashions.


I just like to sing along with this song.


The man behind Martyr Kanin is a friend of my dad's; he gave me his CD, and I just fell in love with it.  All of it is just so well composed, and the emotion is really strong.  If it hasn't come across yet, I'm really big with emotions.



Ludo is my favorite band; I could list a lot more song haha.  All of their songs are so different, but they're all amazing.  I listen to them and my mind just wanders to different places, and I percieve imagery that I wouldn't normally be able to come up with.  They're just amazing. All of the band members are fantastic too. :) I highly suggest checking them out.


Last one, I promise! I love Kerli. Her music is unique, but she's very inspiring.  Her lyrics almost always have a positive message to be derived from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment