Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jewelry I've Made


I made this steampunk-inspired pendant in June last year.  I had taken a beginner's jewelry and metal-working class.  I learned a lot and got to make some pretty cool stuff. :)  This pendant is made out of a soldered copper base(the weird triangle-y part) with various watch parts attached to it.  It looks like it would be fragile but it's really tough!


This is another piece I made during that jewelry class back in June 2011.  At the time, my ears were not pierced, so I made an ear cuff. It is made out of silver wire soldered to two square copper bases with various watch parts attached.


I believe that this is actually one of the first things I made during that class; it's a matching pendant and earring set.  It is made out of aluminum that was beat senseless with a hammer for texture and then had some X's and O'x stamped into it. For... you know. Aesthetics or something.

1 comment: