Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Painting With Light

The following pictures were taken in October 2011 and have not been editted in any way.


In October, I was introduced to painting with light.  To be honest, it's a really fun art form, and it's kind of like a special little surprise with every picture you take.  For this picture, I had my camera set on a long exposure, and I turned my flashlight(which has different colors of light!! So neat!) on and off as I moved my head.  This is the result.  I think it's pretty neat.


Another shot with long exposure, this time using a constant red light instead of switching blue on and off. :) Can't go wrong with a little love~


I actually took this picture on my way home from dinner with my family.  The colors are kind of trippy; again, this is long exposure.

I encourage anyone and everyone to bust out a camera and a flashlight, turn off the lights, and start taking some fun pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment